Slow Cooker Sausage & Kale Soup
- 12 ozs Pork Sausage (cut into chunks)
- 1 Yellow Onion (medium, diced)
- 2 Carrot (medium, diced)
- 2 stalks Celery (diced)
- 8 cups Kale Leaves (chopped)
- 8 cups Water (or broth)
- 2 tsps Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup Brown Rice (dry, uncooked)
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on high for at least 4 hours, or on low for 8 to 12 hours.
- Divide into bowls and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container up to 3 days, or freeze if longer.
Serving SizeOne serving is roughly 1 1/2 cups of soup.
No Brown RiceUse quinoa instead.