Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- 1 Slow cooker
- 1 Yellow Onion (small, chopped)
- 1 Garlic (clove, chopped)
- 1/4 cup Salsa Verde
- 3 cups Chicken Broth, Low Sodium
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 cups White Navy Beans
- 1 lb Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
- 3 tbsps Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- Add the onion, garlic, salsa, broth, salt, beans, and chicken to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for eight hours.
- Remove roughly half of the liquid and beans from the slow cooker and blend in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add the mixture back to the slow cooker and mix with the rest of the chili. Shred the chicken.
- Divide the chili evenly between bowls and garnish with sour cream and cilantro. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Freeze for up to three months.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately 1 1/2 cups.
Additional ToppingsShredded cheese and/or hot sauce.
Dairy-FreeOmit the sour cream.
Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 523mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 5mg