Smoked Salmon, Bacon & Pesto Salad
- 1 Garlic (clove)
- 1/2 cup Basil Leaves (packed)
- 2 tbsps Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsps Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 8 leaves Romaine (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup Radishes (sliced)
- 4 slices Bacon, Cooked (chopped)
- 3 1/2 ozs Smoked Salmon
- 1 tbsp Chives (chopped)
- In a blender or food processor, add the garlic, basil, nutritional yeast, olive oil, lemon juice and sea salt. Process until smooth. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the chopped romaine. Top with radishes, bacon, smoked salmon and chives. Drizzle the pesto on top and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate the salad and pesto in separate airtight containers for up to three days.
More FlavorAdd chili flakes on top for spice.
Additional ToppingsTop with sliced avocado.
No PorkUse turkey bacon instead.
No ChivesOmit completely or use another fresh herb on top such as dill or parsley.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 37g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 1027mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 10431IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 3mg