Smoked Salmon Egg Cups
- 3 Egg
- 1 tbsp Chives (chopped)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 4 ozs Smoked Salmon (roughly chopped)
- 3/4 cup Egg Whites
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and lightly grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, chives, salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach and then the smoked salmon to each muffin tin, then pour the egg mixture on top. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to three egg cups.
More FlavorAdd fresh dill or capers to the muffin tins.
Increase CarbsServe with a side of home fries or fruit.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 292mg | Sodium: 650mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1926IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 2mg