Snap Pea & Mushroom Frittata
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 Cremini Mushrooms (quartered)
- 1 cup Snap Peas (trimmed, chopped)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 3 Egg (whisked)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC). Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet. Add the mushrooms and snap peas and sauté for three to four minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs to the pan and stir gently to mix.
- Cook in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the eggs have set. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeA six-inch cast-iron skillet was used to make one serving.
More FlavorAdd bell pepper, red onion, and/or a cooked protein of your choice.
Additional ToppingsAdd fresh herbs on top.
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 558mg | Sodium: 224mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1500IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 124mg | Iron: 4mg