Southwestern Coconut Ranch Salad
- 1/2 cup Canned Coconut Milk (full fat, refrigerated overnight)
- 2 tbsps Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsps Dried Chives
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 8 cups Mixed Greens
- 1 cup Corn (cooked)
- 1 cup Black Beans (cooked)
- 2 Tomato (chopped)
- 2 Avocado (pit removed, chopped)
- Add the coconut milk, oil, vinegar, chives, onion powder and salt in a jar and shake until well combined.
- Divide the mixed greens, corn, black beans and tomato into bowls or containers if on-the-go. Top with avocado and drizzle with your desired amount of dressing. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days. For best results, store the dressing separately for up to one week and add the avocado just before serving.
More FlavorUse fresh instead of dried herbs.
No Coconut MilkUse coconut yogurt, sour cream, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise or buttermilk instead.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 28g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 367mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1095IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 3mg