Spicy Sweet Chicken & Veggies
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tbsps Butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 tbsps Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 lb Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
- 10 Heirloom Carrots (sliced into rounds)
- 3 cups Radishes (trimmed, halved or quartered)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 stalk Green Onion (optional, garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (215ºC).
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, honey, sriracha, and lime juice.
- Add the chicken to a large baking dish and scatter the carrots and radish around the chicken. Drizzle the butter mixture over everything and toss well to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are tender. Top with green onion, divide evenly between plates, and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Dairy-FreeUse extra virgin olive oil instead of butter.
Additional ToppingsTop with chili flakes for more heat.
Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 243mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 25879IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 1mg