Spicy Tempeh Caesar Wrap
- 1 head Romaine Hearts (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (sliced)
- 2 tbsps Vegan Caesar Dressing
- 1/3 cup Hot Sauce
- 8 3/4 ozs Tempeh (sliced)
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Whole Wheat Tortilla (small)
- In a bowl, combine the romaine hearts, onion, and dressing. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the hot sauce and tempeh and gently toss well to coat each piece.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Once hot, add the tempeh. Cook for four to five minutes per side or until golden.
- To assemble, place the tortillas on plates and top evenly with the salad mix and tempeh. Wrap and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate the tempeh and salad separately in airtight containers for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to one wrap.
Gluten-FreeUse gluten-free tortillas.
Additional ToppingsCroutons, parmesan, tomatoes, cucumber.