Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 3 tbsps Frozen Spinach (thawed, drained)
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Lime (juiced)
- 8 ozs Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the spinach, feta, and lime juice. Cut the chicken breasts in half, lengthwise. Create a pocket in each chicken breast, but do not cut all the way through. Season the chicken all over with salt.
- Spoon the feta mixture into the chicken breast. Brush the chicken with oil and bake in the oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to one stuffed chicken breast.
More FlavorAdd parmesan or mozzarella to the feta mixture.
Dairy-FreeUse dairy-free cheese instead.
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 866mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 1833IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 1mg