Spinach & Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
Servings: 3 servings
- 1/16 oz Avocado Oil Spray (divided)
- 12 ozs Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese
- 1 Lemon (juiced, zested)
- 1/4 cup Frozen Spinach (thawed, drained)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C). Spray a baking dish with half of the oil.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half lengthwise, creating a thinner piece of meat. In a bowl, mix together the goat cheese, spinach, lemon juice, and zest.
- Spoon about 1 1/2 tbsps of the cheese mixture onto each piece of chicken, until the mixture is used up. Loosely roll up the breasts.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Drizzle with more lemon juice, if desired, and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container of up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to one chicken roll.
More FlavorAdd roasted vegetables.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 147mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1559IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg