- 2 cups Green Lentils (cooked, drained and rinsed)
- 3 cups Snap Peas (washed)
- 1 cup Frozen Peas (thawed)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 2 cans Tuna (drained and flaked)
- 3 tbsps Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Combine lentils, snap peas, green peas, spinach and flaked tuna together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small jar, combine vinegar, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Put lid on and shake well. Pour dressing over salad and toss well. Divide into bowls and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Canned TunaOne can of tuna is equal to 165 grams (5.8 ounces).
No TunaUse diced chicken breast instead.
Vegetarian and VeganSkip the tuna and add extra lentils.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 284kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 482mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2820IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 7mg