Steak & Mushroom Kabobs
- 2 tbsps Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsps Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 2 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 8 ozs Top Sirloin Steak (cut into cubes)
- 12 Cremini Mushrooms (medium, whole)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (cut into chunks)
- 4 Barbecue Skewers
- In a zipper-lock bag or shallow bowl, combine the coconut aminos, balsamic vinegar, oil, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Add the steak and marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Assemble the skewers by piercing the steak, mushrooms, and red onions onto the barbecue skewers. Brush the skewers with some of the excess marinade to evenly coat the vegetables.
- Grill over medium-high heat, rotating occasionally for about eight to 10 minutes or until the steak is cooked to your liking and the vegetables are soft. Divide the skewers between plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately two 12-inch skewers.
More FlavorAdd other dried herbs and spices.
Serve it WithSalad, rice, cauliflower rice or other roasted or grilled vegetables.
Make it VeganUse tofu instead of steak.
Barbecue SkewersIf using wooden skewers, be sure to soak in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 338mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 2mg