Steak & Potato Salad
- 2 cups Mini Potatoes (quartered)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 10 ozs Ny Striploin Steak
- 1/2 head Green Lettuce (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (medium, chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (220ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with half the oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the potatoes on the baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway, or until they are crispy and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, coat the steak in the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the steak on both sides for two minutes. Transfer to the oven and bake for four to eight minutes or until the steak is cooked to your liking. Remove from the oven and let rest for five minutes, then cut into slices.
- Divide the lettuce, tomato, potatoes and steak onto plates. Serve as is or with your favorite dressing and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Additional ToppingsBlue cheese, chives, green onion, and/or salad dressing.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 456kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 101mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1335IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 4mg