Steak Spice Chicken Wings with Carrot Fries
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 tbsps Steak Spice Seasoning
- 4 Carrot (large, peeled, cut into fries)
- 1 tbsp Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F (205ºC) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the chicken wings, half of the oil, and steak spice seasoning together until coated and add to one side of the baking sheet. Spread them out into an even layer.
- In a bowl, add the carrots and flour. Mix to combine and evenly coat each carrot. Add the remaining oil and salt and mix again. Spread the carrots out onto an even layer on the other side of the baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Flip both the wings and carrots and bake for 15 to 20 minutes more or until the wings are cooked through, and the carrot fries are golden brown.
- Divide evenly between plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately six wings and one cup of carrot fries.
More FlavorDip the wings in hot sauce or ranch.
Calories: 484kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 36g | Cholesterol: 189mg | Sodium: 840mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1024IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg