Sticky Sheet Pan Tofu Stir Fry
- 7 1/16 ozs Tofu (extra-firm, pressed, cut into 1-cm thick triangles or cubes)
- 2 tbsps Tamari (divided)
- 2 cups Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 Carrot (large, peeled and sliced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (medium, chopped)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Garlic (small clove, minced)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the tofu and half of the tamari to a mixing bowl and toss to coat the tofu in the tamari. Transfer the tofu to one side of the baking sheet. To the same mixing bowl add the broccoli, carrot, and bell pepper. Add half the remaining tamari and mix until the vegetables are lightly coated in the tamari. Transfer the vegetables to the other side of the baking sheet.
- Bake the tofu and veggies for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the mixing bowl combine the remaining tamari, maple syrup, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
- Flip the tofu and the vegetables then drizzle with the maple ginger sauce. Continue baking for eight to 10 minutes until the sauce is sticky and bubbly. Serve and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
Additional ToppingsSesame seeds, sliced green onion, or more tamari.
VegetablesUse cauliflower, bell pepper, snap peas, zucchini, or green beans instead.
No TamariUse soy sauce or coconut aminos instead.
No Maple SyrupUse honey or another liquid sweetener instead.
Serve it WithRice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa.
More ProteinAdd chicken to pan or double serving to get ~30g protein.