Strawberries & Cream Protein Oats
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 cups Strawberries (chopped, divided)
- 1 1/2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Oats (rolled)
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds (optional)
- Add the almond milk, protein powder half of the strawberries, maple syrup and vanilla to a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. Season with additional vanilla and maple syrup if needed.
- Transfer strawberry milk to a saucepan over medium heat and stir in the oats. Bring to a gentle boil and cook, stirring occasionally for 8 to 10 minutes or until oats are tender and creamy. Stir in remaining strawberries and chia seeds, if using, and let it cook for another minute.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days. Reheat with extra almond milk if needed.
Additional ToppingsServe with additional chopped strawberries, extra chia seeds or a drizzle of almond butter.
No Fresh StrawberriesUse frozen strawberries instead. Cooking time may vary with frozen strawberries.
Overnight OatsRather than cooking on the stovetop, you can add the milk mixture to the oats and store in the fridge overnight.
Protein Powder FlavorTry out different flavors of protein powder. Chocolate or peanut butter would be good, too!