Summer Buddha Bowl
- 1 1/2 tbsps Tahini
- 1 1/2 tbsps Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsps Water
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 cups Arugula
- 1 Carrot (large, shredded)
- 1/2 cup Strawberries (halved)
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 cup Chickpeas (roasted)
- Add tahini, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, maple syrup, water, and sea salt to a jar. Cover with lid and shake well until smooth and creamy.
- Divide arugula between bowls and top with shredded carrot, strawberries, avocado and chickpeas. Drizzle with tahini dressing. Serve and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate ingredients separately to avoid having the salad turn soggy. Store for up to three days.
No ArugulaUse another green such as baby spinach or kale.
More FiberAdd brown rice or quinoa to increase the fiber.