Thai Chicken & Vegetable Green Curry
- 1/4 cup Green Curry Paste (or to taste)
- 2 cups Canned Coconut Milk
- 1/4 head Cauliflower (small, cut into florets)
- 2 1/2 cups Bok Choy (chopped)
- 10 ozs Chicken Breast, Cooked (thinly sliced)
- Add the curry paste and coconut milk in a pot over medium heat. Stir to combine then bring to a simmer.
- Add the cauliflower to the pot and cook uncovered for about five minutes or until the cauliflower is just tender. Stir in the bok choy and cooked chicken breast and continue to cook until the bok choy has wilted and the chicken has warmed through. Divide between bowls and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately 1 1/3 cups.
Curry PasteThis recipe was created using Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste. Brands of curry paste may differ so start with less curry paste and adjust to taste if needed.
More FlavorAdd fresh ginger, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, and/or basil.
ConsistencyFor a thinner curry add chicken broth.
VegetablesUse broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, kale or spinach instead.
Make it VeganUse chickpeas, tofu, or tempeh instead of chicken.
Serving: 3g | Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 702mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2637IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 2mg