Thai Green Apple Salad
- 2 Thai Chili (stems removed and sliced)
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1/2 cup Raw Peanuts (chopped)
- 2/3 cup Green Beans (washed, trimmed and chopped into 1/3s)
- 1 Tomato (medium, diced)
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Lime (juiced)
- 1 Green Apple (medium, grated)Discussion
- In a medium bowl, use the back of a wooden spoon to grind the chili and garlic into a paste.
- Add peanuts and mash into crumbs. Then mash the green beans until broken, then tomato chunks, tamari, maple syrup and lime juice.
- Add your grated apple to the mixture and toss lightly. Adjust tamari, maple syrup and lime juice to taste. Enjoy!
Likes it SpicyStart with one pepper per serving and add more to your preference.
Less SpicyUse half a pepper per serving, replace with red pepper flakes or omit completely.
No Green AppleUse green papaya.
Serve it WithShrimp, sticky rice, tofu or Thai Basil Turkey.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 541mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1578IU | Vitamin C: 82mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 3mg