Tofu & Broccoli Salad with Peanut Sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs Tofu (extra-firm, pressed, cubed)
- 2 tbsps Tamari (divided)
- 2 tbsps Rice Vinegar (divided)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil (divided)
- 1 tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- 1/4 cup All Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsps Water
- 3 cups Broccoli (chopped into tiny florets)
- 1/3 cup Radishes (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsps Raw Peanuts (roughly chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the tofu to a large baking dish along with half of each the tamari, the rice vinegar, and the sesame oil. Marinate for 15 minutes. Add the arrowroot powder and gently toss to combine.
- Add the tofu to the baking sheet, spacing the pieces out. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, add the peanut butter and water to a bowl along with the remaining tamari, rice vinegar, and sesame oil. Mix well until combined.
- Add the broccoli and radishes to a salad bowl and add the peanut dressing and toss to combine. Top with crispy tofu and peanuts. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is about 1 1/2 cups of salad.
Nut-FreeUse sunflower seed butter and omit the peanuts.
More FlavorAdd chili flakes, sriracha, and/or grated ginger to the peanut sauce. Garnish with cilantro.
No Arrowroot PowderUse cornstarch instead.
More ProteinAdd chicken breast or shrimp.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 540mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 426IU | Vitamin C: 62mg | Calcium: 529mg | Iron: 5mg