Tofu, Leek & Watercress Soup
- 8 cups Vegetable Broth (or any type of broth)
- 2 cups Water
- 15 3/4 ozs Tofu (cubed)
- 1 Leeks (trimmed and sliced)
- 4 cups Watercress (roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Add broth to a large pot and start bringing to a boil over high heat. Add remaining ingredients.
- Once boiling, lower the heat to a simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Divide into bowls and enjoy!
LeftoversStore in an airtight container up to 3 days or freeze.
More VeggiesAdd grated ginger, bamboo shoots, shredded dulse and/or mushrooms.
No WatercressUse spinach, kale or cabbage.
Serve it as a SidePair with our Ginger Steamed Cod Fillets, Thai Basil Turkey or Herbed Pork Roast recipes.