Tortilla Breakfast Wrap
- 2 slices Bacon
- 3 Cremini Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg Whites
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Whole Wheat Tortilla (medium size)
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add the bacon. Cook until browned and crispy, about four to five minutes per side. Wipe out the skillet and transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet over medium-low heat, add the mushrooms and cook until water is released and slightly browned, about five minutes, season with salt and pepper. Remove and set aside.
- Add the spinach to the skillet and sauté over medium-low heat, until just wilted. Set aside with the mushrooms.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg and egg whites together. Pour the eggs into the skillet and cook over medium-low heat, until cooked through to your liking. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the tortilla on a flat surface and layer with eggs, bacon, mushrooms, and spinach. Roll or fold the tortilla together and enjoy!
Leftovers: Store cooked ingredients and tortilla separately and then assemble. Gluten-Free: Use a Gluten-Free tortilla wrap instead. More Flavor: Add hot sauce or cream cheese to the wrap. Baby Spinach: Use another type of green, such as kale.
Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 30g | Cholesterol: 223mg | Sodium: 838mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 4512IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 180mg | Iron: 4mg