Tuna Arugula Salad
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 1/2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsps Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cups Arugula
- 1 cup White Navy Beans
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (sliced)
- 1 can Canned Tuna (drained, broken into chunks)
- In a small bowl combine the oil, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Divide the arugula, white beans, and red onion onto serving plates. Top with tuna chunks and drizzle the dressing on top. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately three cups of salad.
More FlavorAdd tahini to the dressing. Serve with lemon wedges.
Additional ToppingsAdd avocado, cucumber and/or feta cheese.
Canned TunaOne can of tuna is equal to 165 grams or 5.8 ounces, drained.
Calories: 368kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 216mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1019IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 4mg