Tuna, Grapes, Cheese & Veggie Snack Box
- 1/2 can Tuna
- 2 tsps Mayonnaise
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Snap Peas
- 1 Carrot (sliced into sticks)
- 1 oz Cheddar Cheese (sliced or cubed)
- 1/2 cup Grapes
- Mix the tuna and mayonnaise together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add everything to a snack box container and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Canned TunaOne can of tuna is equal to 165 grams or 5.8 ounces, drained.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 493mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 10987IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 261mg | Iron: 2mg