Turkey, Artichoke & Olive Naan Pizza
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 piece Naan
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 ozs Mozzarella Cheese (shredded, divided)
- 1/4 cup Artichoke Hearts (from the can, drained, sliced)
- 1 1/2 ozs Sliced Turkey Breast (chopped)
- 1 Cremini Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Black Olives (pitted, sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (220ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Once preheated, put the naan on the baking sheet and bake for five minutes.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the naan. Top with half the mozzarella, artichoke hearts, turkey, mushrooms, olives, and then the remaining mozzarella.
- Return to the oven and bake for six to eight more minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy. Cut into slices and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Gluten-FreeUse a cauliflower crust or brown rice tortilla instead of naan, and adjust the baking time accordingly.
Dairy-FreeUse vegan cheese.
NaanOne piece of naan is 3.2 oz or 90 grams.
Calories: 478kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 1241mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 674IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 314mg | Iron: 4mg