Turkey Breast with Cauliflower Rice & Avocado
- 8 ozs Turkey Breast
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 cups Alfalfa Sprouts
- 1 Avocado (pit and skin removed, sliced)
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and line your baking sheets with parchment paper or foil.
- Coat the turkey in oil. Place the turkey on one baking sheet, and the cauliflower rice on another. Season both with salt and bake for about 30 minutes or until the turkey is cooked through.
- For the last 1 to 2 minutes, add the alfalfa sprouts to one of the baking sheets. Remove from the oven and, once cooled slightly, cut the turkey into strips.
- Divide the turkey, cauliflower rice and alfalfa sprouts into bowls or containers if on-the-go. Slice and serve avocado just before enjoying. Drizzle with your desired amount of balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Slice the avocado just before serving.
More FlavorAdd red pepper flakes and/or dried herbs.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 444kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 31g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 410mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 216IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 2mg