Turkey Sausage Scramble
- 4 1/16 ozs Turkey Sausage (casing removed)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 2 Egg (whisked)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Heat a pan over medium heat then add the sausage to the pan. Brown for five to six minutes or until cooked through, breaking it up as it cooks. Add the spinach to the pan and move it around until it's wilted.
- Move the sausage and spinach to one side of the pan and pour the eggs into the empty side. Stir the eggs frequently as they cook and incorporate the spinach and sausage into the egg once the eggs are cooked through. Season with salt and pepper if needed and enjoy!
LeftoversBest enjoyed immediately. Sausage can be cooked ahead of time and reheated in the pan to save time.
More FlavorAdd onion, mushrooms, or bell pepper.
Additional ToppingsHot sauce, ketchup, avocado, or salsa.
No SpinachUse kale instead.
No Turkey SausageUse pork, chicken, or beef sausage instead. Use crumbled tofu to make it vegetarian.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 458mg | Sodium: 848mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3439IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 4mg