Turkey Taco Skillet with Cauliflower Rice
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/2 Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 3/4 cups Diced Tomatoes (drained)
- 5 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Avocado (sliced, optional)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (chopped, optional)
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the avocado oil. Add the ground turkey, onion, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, chili powder, paprika, cumin, and sea salt. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through. Add the tomatoes, stir well and remove from heat.
- Divide the cauliflower rice into bowls then top with the turkey, avocado and cilantro. Enjoy!
Cauliflower RiceCan be served raw or cooked. To cook your cauliflower rice, saute in a skillet for 5 to 7 minutes before serving.
Vegan & VegetarianUse cooked lentils instead of ground turkey.
Save TimeUse pre-riced cauliflower.
Dairy-LoverTop with Greek yogurt or grated cheese.
LeftoversStore in the fridge for up to three days.
No Avocado OilUse coconut or olive oil instead.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 334mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 2568IU | Vitamin C: 139mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 4mg