Turmeric Baked Potatoes
- 1 lb Mini Potatoes (halved)
- 2 tbsps Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (218ºC). Prepare a cast iron skillet or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the potatoes, coconut oil, turmeric and sea salt. Toss to coat and add them to the cast iron skillet or baking sheet. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, remove, flip the potatoes and bake for 10 minutes more or until they are crispy and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, let them cool slightly and top with dill. Divide between plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days.
More FlavorAdd minced garlic.
No DillTop with parsley or cilantro instead.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 590mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 11IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg