Twice Baked Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Sweet Potato (medium)
- 3 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsps Water
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice (to taste)
- 8 ozs Chicken Breast, Cooked (shredded)
- 2 stalks Green Onion (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cook the sweet potatoes for one hour or until fork tender.
- Once cool enough to handle, cut the sweet potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh, leaving behind a little bit of flesh so the skin stays in tact.
- In a food processor, combine the sweet potato, garlic, salt, water, lemon juice, and chicken. Process until mostly smooth.
- Spoon the mixture back into the skins and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Garnish with green onions and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving equals approximately two stuffed sweet potato halves.
More FlavorAdd your choice of herbs and spices.
Additional ToppingsTop with cheese, vegan cheese, sour cream, or plain yogurt.