Vanilla Latte Overnight Protein Oats
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Coffee (cold, strong brewed)
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbsps Almond Butter (divided)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Quick Oats
- 2 tbsps Chia Seeds
- 2 tsps Cacao Nibs
- In a mixing bowl whisk together almond milk, cold coffee, and protein powder. Then mix in half of the almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Stir in the oats and chia seeds until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or up to overnight.
- To serve, divide between bowls and top with the remaining almond butter and cacao nibs. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days.
More FlavorAdd cinnamon or pumpkin spice.
Additional ToppingsTop with shredded coconut, additional chia seeds, or hemp seeds.
More ProteinStir in your favorite protein powder or collagen powder.