Vanilla Protein Pancakes
- 2 Banana (plus extra for topping)
- 4 Egg
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Add the eggs and protein powder. Mix well until a batter forms.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, pour the batter into the skillet, roughly 1/4 cup at a time. Cook for 3 minutes, or until the top starts to bubble slightly, and flip. Repeat the process until all the batter is used up.
- Transfer to a plate and top with additional banana slices. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Freeze for up to one month.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately two pancakes.
Additional ToppingsHoney, maple syrup, pureed fruit sauce, nut butter, chocolate chips and/or chopped nuts
Serving: 2g | Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 376mg | Sodium: 181mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 616IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 2mg