- 6 cups Canned Whole Tomatoes
- 2 cups Red Kidney Beans (cooked, drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups White Navy Beans (cooked, drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups Frozen Corn
- 2 stalks Celery (diced)
- 2 Green Bell Pepper (de-seeded and chopped)
- 2 Carrot (chopped)
- 1 White Onion (diced)
- 4 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 2 tsps Cumin
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 3 tbsps Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt
- 6 scoops Collagen Powder
- Add whole tomatoes with juice to the slow cooker and roughly crush with your hands. Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 to 8 hours, depending on the strength of your slow cooker.
- Ladle into bowls and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days or freeze up to four months.
Serving SizeOne serving is roughly 1 1/2 cups.
Serve it WithOrganic toast, quinoa, brown rice or a salad.
Make AheadChop celery, bell peppers, carrot and onion ahead of time.
Kid-FriendlyOmit the chili powder and puree until smooth. Serve with organic tortilla chips.
Extra SpicyAdd 1 to 2 chopped jalapeno peppers, chili flakes or extra chili powder.
More GreensMix in chopped kale or spinach. Stir until wilted.
Extra ToppingsTop with green onion or diced avocado.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1351mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 4434IU | Vitamin C: 47mg | Calcium: 144mg | Iron: 5mg