- 4 Cremini Mushrooms (halved)
- 1 cup Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (seeds removed, chopped)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Barbecue Skewers
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Toss the mushrooms, onion and bell pepper in a bowl with the oil until well coated.
- Pierce the mushrooms, onion and bell pepper onto the barbecue skewers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium heat, turning frequently until slightly charred and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
Serving SizeOne serving equals approximately one skewer with 7 to 8 pieces.
More FlavorAdd your choice of dried herbs or spices.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 4mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 932IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0mg