- 1 1/2 tsps Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Lime (juiced)
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Seedless Watermelon (diced into cubes)
- 1/2 Cucumber (diced)
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- In a small mason jar, combine maple syrup, lime juice, olive oil and salt. Cover with lid, shake to combine and set aside.
- In a serving bowl, combine chopped watermelon, cucumber, mint and feta.
- Divide into bowls and drizzle with desired amount of dressing. Enjoy!
Make it GreekAdd thinly sliced red onion and black olives.
More ProteinAdd edamame, ground flax, hemp hearts, or serve with a grilled chicken breast.
More GreensAdd more fresh herbs, arugula, or chopped basil.
Watermelon SizeThis recipe was developed and tested using a 5 lb. watermelon.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 371mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 3646IU | Vitamin C: 52mg | Calcium: 165mg | Iron: 2mg