Zucchini & Ground Beef Skillet
- 2 lbs Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 3 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 3 1/2 cups Diced Tomatoes (with juices)
- 2 Zucchini (medium, chopped)
- 2 1/2 tsps Cumin
- 3/4 tsp Onion Powder
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Add the beef, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook for five to eight minutes, breaking it up as it cooks. Drain extra fat if needed.
- Add the diced tomatoes, zucchini, cumin, and onion powder. Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes. Divide into bowls and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More FlavorAdd chili powder and/or green chilis.
Additional ToppingsAdd red pepper flakes.