Zucchini Pesto Tortellini
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 ozs Cheese Tortellini
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion (diced)
- 1 Zucchini (small, sliced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (small, diced)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup Pesto
- 1 cup Basil Leaves
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onions, zucchini, and bell pepper until soft, about five to eight minutes.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes, pesto, basil leaves, tortellini, salt, and black pepper until everything is heated through. Divide evenly between plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving equals approximately 1 1/2 to two cups.
More FlavorAdd parmesan cheese, olives, or capers.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 429mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 2466IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 225mg | Iron: 3mg