Zucchini Pizza Bites
- 1 Zucchini (medium, cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 3/4 ozs Mozzarella Cheese, Low Fat (finely grated)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the zucchini slices on the baking sheet and bake for eight minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and flip the zucchini slices over. Top each zucchini slice with the tomato sauce and the cheese and bake for eight to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Divide between plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Dairy-FreeUse dairy-free cheese.
Additional ToppingsFresh herbs, red pepper flakes, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and/or your favourite pizza toppings.
No Tomato SauceUse crushed tomatoes instead.